Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm a NaNoWriMo Wanna-Be and Could've-Been Who Isn't

So it's nearly a week into to this year's NaNoWriMo, and I confess I'm sooo sad to not be a part of it. I feel like I'm missing out on the 'cool kid's club'.

Unfortunately, NaNo wasn't in the cards for me this year. Oh, I'm sure if I had wanted it badly enough I would have found a way, but I'm knee deep in a first draft of my current WIP and revisions of another and I guess you could say I want that more right now.

So I'm here on the sidelines, cheering all you NaNoWriMoers on.

Good luck to all of the participants. You can do it!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a NaNoWriMo-wannabe-who-will-most-probably-be-hopefully-next-time-round... Make any sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way Carrie...but this Manu just means so much more to me right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had tried it, but with 2 kids underfoot I can barely manage to write one sentence. (This comment is basically my word count for the day). Next year maybe when they're both in school.

    ReplyDelete